Thursday, February 7, 2019

January 2019

This year is off to a weird start! Trying to finish up the first semester at school coupled with 4 snow days at the end of the month has made for quite a bit of chaos. Fortunately, Team Beaver can handle anything. :) Despite the strange weather patterns, we've been able to get out and spend lots of time with friends this month. Noah was especially excited to visit Skyzone at the beginning of the month, a trampoline park we'd never visited. And he started swimming lessons again, something he had been missing for awhile. We also got to go to a couple other local events for kids including a "Kids Disco" and a magic show. We're lucky to live in a city that always has family events going on! I actually don't have a ton to write about this time so I think I'll just throw a lot of pictures from the month out since that's really the best part, right?! 

I'll just hang out here for awhile...
Made it to the top!
The swim cap is just too adorable.

Best friends!

Loving Wayne the Wizard!

He was just enthralled by this show, even if it was SO cheesy!
Bring on the cheese!
These two are my favorite
Hey, we actually got some snow to shovel!
All tuckered out.




Trying out a Lite Brite and dad's shoes...































Found these at Barnes and Noble... where's MY superhero book?!
Checking out the new Monster building at Epic
And the Wizard of Oz!
Sometimes I think he looks like me :)
















One of the snow days... just means I go in to school and get caught up on grading!
And another snow day means playing!
This is the best!

Delicious snow.

And tunnel exploration!

Oh, those rosy cheeks.

Marble run construction time!

















































Warming up with some hot chocolate...
And time to get cozy with some cats and PBS kids. Ahhh, this is the life!
For some reason, quiche is one of my favorite things to make on snow days. And then I eat it all!
I swear, he can dress himself...
Back to school, making coffee to paint with!
Happiest kiddo in the pool
Dressed and ready for church!
... and asleep on the way there. Oh buddy.
Did you ever see cuter kids? I mean, c'mon. They are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment