I haven't updated for a little while, I guess not much has happened. Work has been going well, I'm finally feeling like I kind of know what I'm doing. It has also made me think about what I really want to be doing with my life. I miss teaching. I know there were lots of times that it was hard and I was stressed out, but I suppose you only ever remember the good things.
The day before Halloween we had friends over for pumpkin carving.
This is Hope and Lindsey, taking out their aggression on pumpkins.
Jordan, taking a picture of Hope and Lindsey, while Keren looks on. We didn't get a picture of Matt unfortunately.
I also baked my first two-layer cake and used the cake stand that Jordan bought me for my birthday.
It was lemonade cake and I think it turned our pretty well for a first try.
Yesterday we booked plane tickets to go home for Christmas. We'll be flying back to MN on the 20th and I'll be flying home on the 25th because I have to work on the 26th. Who goes to the dentist office the day after Christmas anyway? I guess I'll find out. I'm excited to go home. I already have an appointment to try on my wedding dress for the first time at 10am on the 21st, it was the first thing I wanted to plan when we got the tickets home. I have my priorities straight!


No comments:
Post a Comment