I guess it doesn't look like it in the picture, but it is a lot bigger than our old bed. And I bought a new comforter and sheets so it all goes together. Not we just need a frame and headboard. I've been sleeping on a mattress and boxspring on the floor since college.
My phone decided to stop holding a charge last week so I also went and got a new cell phone. It has a keyboard so I can text much faster now but I find myself actually missing my old dinosaur phone. The new one has so many features that I just don't care about. Maybe I'm one of the only people left that actually just uses my phone to call and text. And let's be honest, I pretty much only text my mom and Jordan. Maybe I shouldn't admit that on the internet.
On Sunday, I also made this new art/craft stuff to hang in our apartment. It was pretty simple, just some paper, stamps, paint, and a nice frame. This saying makes me laugh because while it sounds like a sweet sentiment, it's really funny when meant sarcastically. At least, we think it's funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment