Sunday, February 15, 2015

Be mine?

Time for another update while I'm still on maternity leave and have a scant amount of baby-free time. I'm sure once I'm back at school these updates will become less frequent (not that they're exceptionally frequent now...)

Our friend Angie sent us this pacifier for Noah... I think it's perfect for such a dignified baby. I swear he says, "Okay!" in this video. Genius.



I actually mustered up the courage to take Noah to school last week. It's amazing how much ladies love babies. He was fawned over and made all kinds of cute faces and noises at everyone, minus the tiny meltdown he had when we arrived. It's tough work to be the center of attention! We were fortunate enough to get him enrolled in the daycare that is located within the high school so he'll only be a three minute walk away from me. This might end up being a blessing, or potentially a curse. I have a feeling I will be tempted to 'step out' for a couple minutes during my classes to check on him, even though I'm sure he will do great at daycare and I will struggle with the transition more than anyone.

Jordan went to Columbus last weekend on a work trip so my mom came to visit and help out. We took Noah to Costco and then to a botanical garden where he was fascinated by all the flora and fauna. Well, he was really into looking at the sky through the glass above us. And he fell asleep after about 20 minutes. But it was great to get him out of the house and walk around in the humidity.

He looks so tiny in the enormous Costco cart.
Learning all about plants.

Jordan and I didn't do much for Valentine's day this year. I cleaned the bathroom and Jordan organized his closet. Romance. However, I did manage to make a real dinner so that's something. In fact, our presents to each other were entirely edible, with the exception of the flowers that Jordan got me. I'm not super into flowers but I do like getting them on my birthday and Valentine's day. I found a recipe for a cheesecake that I thought Jordan would like, plus it looked like something that might be fun to try to make. The hearts didn't turn out as heart-y as I would have liked, but it tastes awesome. And I have enough chocolate to last me until... maybe next week.

White chocolate raspberry cheesecake, anyone?
I look a little maniacal here. 
So that's about all that's going on here... bring on the baby pictures!

He's working hard on something here... I'll give you one guess what it is...
I had to include at least one crying picture to prove he's not always the happiest baby.
Such a charmer.
He's super into making fish faces.
Me and the baby.
Just chilling with Winnie.
Serious face
All dressed up and nowhere to go.
Rocking out to some AC/DC
This is what I see when I drive. Tiny baby head.
This onesie is getting a lot of mileage. 
Morning playtime. 
I love this face. His, not mine. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete