Sunday, January 28, 2018

January 2018

This is the last picture of Jordan and me that was taken in 2017. 
I think the mustache look really suits me. 
So much jumping!
Time to refuel.
We had a really nice evening on the 31st. Lyz and Andy had friends over and we had fun watching these three nutty kiddos run around. I couldn't get a non-blurry picture of them until they finally sat down to eat. Around Noah's bedtime, we headed home to put him to bed then Jordan and I stayed up to have delicious Indian food, chat, and watch the ball drop. Welcome 2018!

Unfortunately, the year started off with a fair amount of sickness in our house. It seems like every week there is a new round of illness going around and all three of us have been sick at various points this month. On the bright side, it meant that Jordan and I got some extra time at home with Noah. And after a round of antibiotics and plenty of rest, we're all doing a lot better.

Forever in the doctor's waiting room...
Lots of fluids and PBS kids... when you're sick, rest is best!
Home days call for car parades in the bathroom!
And dressing up like a pirate...
And a special lunch at Culvers...

And playing with new toys...
And homemade a "movie theatre"
A few other exciting things have happened this month... Noah's daycare started construction on a new building last spring and finally finished this month. Noah was so excited to see his new classroom! The space is so lovely- large, full of light, a big indoor gym (perfect for cold winter days!), and lots of new work for the kids to explore. We are lucky to have Noah in the care of such an amazing staff with an awesome new facility. 
First day in the new building!
New cubby!


















I joined a hot yoga studio at the end of December and have been exploring lots of new classes this month. Jordan thinks I might be a little obsessed- I've gone 17 times in the last 28 days... I guess that could count as obsessed. I'm okay with that. :)
Post-class sweaty face.
I love this little lounge area.


















Here are the rest of my random photos this month... we finally got a little snow which kept Noah busy for hours. And we fixed the light in our dining room after it mysteriously stopped working entirely last month. And a few more fun ones... see you in February!
My Sunday school kiddos had fun making a class banner- I was so proud of them!
Super Parkers! Noah has started getting really into imaginative play and it's so fun to hear all his ideas and stories and schemes. He definitely keeps us busy!
We have light in the dining room! Hooray!
Keith and Noah, shoveling team! 
He insisted on shoveling the whole court...
... and taste-testing every bit of snow.

Noah wanted to read a book to Peggy. <3

Check out that concentration at the library!

Jordan's dad got us some fun mugs for Christmas. Can you guess which is me and which is Jordan? They're named "Baffled" and "Impish"
Noah has been requesting a trip to a restaurant so we went out for breakfast this morning. Of course, he insisted on bringing 1... 2... 3... busses with us! 
What better way to spend a snowy Sunday morning than puzzles on the floor? This is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment