Sunday, April 29, 2018

April 2018


After the never-ending winter, I think spring is finally here! This has actually been a pretty mellow month for our family which has been a nice change. We had an Easter celebration at home with just the 3 of us at the beginning of the month. Noah was very excited about the Easter bunny coming, and was also very curious about how "that bunny gets into the house to hide the basket." Hmmm. That's a good question, kiddo! The chimney?
Noah woke up to a clue in his bed... the hunt begins!
Hmmm... thinking about this clue...
Aha! Found another clue in the kitchen!

All these clues led to the fridge...

... and the prize of the day!

































We had a fun weekend meeting up with Jake, Noah's best friend from preschool. These two kids are just so adorable together. The day started out building birdhouses at Home Depot, then over to our house for lunch. I'm pretty sure they would have playdates every day if they could!
Hard at work!
I made this! (Well, mom helped a little.)
Now it's time to test out every patio chair!


Those little hands.

Terror inside!

Oh, these guys.

















































A few other fun things this month were going to a concert downtown with Jordan, and more fun playdates with friends and family! And of course, some random pictures from the month too.

Waiting for the show to start. We saw the Weepies, a band that Jordan and I have been listening to for probably a decade. It was really great to see them in concert, it was such a low-key, mellow crowd. And we probably knew almost all the words to every song!
After the show!
Perfect play date for a rainy morning!
Indoor sandbox- such a cool idea!

Finally warm enough for the water table...

... and bike riding!

Bathtime with pink water is the best!
This is why I don't wear nice clothes to work.
Post-hot yoga. So much sweat.
I love this kiddo.
Homemade key lime pie with cream. Uhhhh.
A snowy Sunday afternoon w/ cats.
He loves the "french fry store"
This cat.
Oh, and this guy. <3 
How is it possible that May is tomorrow! We only have six weeks of school left and then it's time for summer! I am so ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment