![]() |
| Our wild beast. |
We went to a couple fun community events including a carnival and parade. Noah has always been a bit skittish about trying new things so I was surprised that he was excited to try some of the carnival rides. I was even more surprised when he was willing to ride by himself! Our little guy is growing up! It's exciting to see his confidence grow as he takes more risks.
![]() |
| Checking out the bunnies at the petting zoo. |
![]() |
| Solo driver- he loved it! |
![]() |
| Yes, he was "vrooming" the whole time. :) |
![]() |
| Hot air balloon with dad. <3 |
![]() |
| Ending a perfect afternoon with a family picnic on the deck. |
![]() |
| Waiting for the parade to start... |
![]() |
| Check out this haul! |
![]() |
| I heard this parade had a lot of candy throwing, and it did not disappoint! |
![]() |
| LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! We're just too adorable, right?! |
![]() |
| Those are some empty desks right there. |
Let summer begin! I had just a few days between the last day of school and our trip to Australia. Most of the time was filled with planning, packing, prepping for summer school (I'm teaching that in July/August), and getting in some more quality time with Noah.
And that's it for the first half of the month. Coming soon... the Parkers visit the land down under! Here's a sneak peek...
![]() |
| "It's crackling in my mouth!" |
![]() |
| This is everything. Right here. |
![]() |
| Rainy day at the zoo, checking out bears... |
![]() |
| and seals (I love his stance here!)... |
![]() |
| Found him! |
![]() |
| This squirrel hit the birdseed jackpot. |
![]() |
| Summertime is for playing with water! |
![]() |
| And dumping it on ourselves, right?! |
![]() |
| Early father's day- these two. <3 (Sorry I cut off your head, Jordan) |





















No comments:
Post a Comment