 |
| The one snowfall this month that required shoveling. Good thing these two were ready and willing! |
It feels like this was a pretty calm month, not a lot happened or I just didn't take a lot of pictures. As usual, Noah was adorable and most of the pictures are of him being awesome. At the beginning of the month he had his 4 year check-up and his first visit to the dentist (yes, I know we probably should have done that when he was three... parents the of the year, here.) Both visits went really well. He's also started going to soccer on Thursday nights which he completely loves and we've also started going on night walks before it gets too bitterly cold out. Pics below along with a bunch more!
 |
| We sometimes get photos of Noah from his preschool. This is one of my recent faves. |
 |
| At a Kids Expo, checking out the "rolly chairs" |
 |
| Time for soccer! |
 |
| What's special at night? |
 |
| Adding to the Christmas list. |
 |
| I voted, I hope you did too. |
 |
| Recent dinosaur-themed playdat |
 |
| These three sweethearts are too adorable. |
 |
| And just a little bit silly... |
 |
| I told Jordan that he can Christmas shop for me in the Costco bakery. |
 |
| Naps are becoming more rare lately so I have to catch these pics while I still can. At what age does photographing your sleeping child becoming creepy?! |
Before we knew it, Thanksgiving rolled around. We had a nice time at home with my brother and I think I cooked my best feast yet. We all ate way too much and then everyone took a nap. That's what the holiday is all about, right? The next day I took Noah for his second professional haircut. I think we'll be leaving it to the pros from now on, no more mom bowl cuts. And on a very cold Saturday, we braved the weather and headed to the zoo, and ended up getting most of the place to ourselves!
 |
| Thanksgiving craft time! |
 |
| And presents from Grandma Lynn |
 |
| My first cheesecake. Peanut butter and chocolate. It was intense. |
 |
| Time to eat! |
 |
| I packed some leftovers for Keith. It was like a Neapolitan Thanksgiving box. |
 |
| That's a dirty kitchen. |
 |
| Keith literally slept on the floor while I sipped coffee and Jordan cleaned up. Ahhh, holidays! |
 |
| Much better! |
 |
| The before picture |
 |
| Such a big guy! |
 |
| The after picture, celebrating his new 'do |
 |
| He looks so much older! |
 |
| Visiting daddy at work for lunch |
 |
| Checking out some funny videos... of himself. |
 |
| What a sweetie! |
 |
| Hanging out in the Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole. Just Noah's size! |
 |
| So excited to decorate for Christmas! |
 |
| That's better. |
 |
| Walking like a polar bear. |
 |
| I think he was happy to be trapped. |
 |
| Warming up and learning about topography! |
 |
| Talkin' bout life to the turtles. |
 |
| This face. I can't get enough. |
 |
| Noah's latest obsession: making obstacles courses. Can you spot him? |
No comments:
Post a Comment