Sunday, February 28, 2021

February 2021

These sweeties.

February has been a tough month. Just as Noah was finally getting totally back to normal after his hospital stay last month, Evan was diagnosed with his first ear infection. Then roseola. Then a DOUBLE ear infection, and possibly conjunctivitis. Needless to say, there has been a lot of medicine, thermometers, humidifiers, and sleepless nights around our house this month. The poor guy was tested twice for Covid as well but luckily it came back negative both times. Oh, and I slipped on ice this month and hit my head. And I started teaching "concurrently" this month which means that I'm now teaching students both online AND in-person, which is going about as well as you'd expect. So. Life is... happening. Of course, it's not all bad. So here are some of the highlights.

The new jungle gym gets used A LOT
Noah took this pic of us, I love it.










Noah's new haircut!










Strange, but kind of delicious.
This is what a teacher looks like.

I love these guys.

This is Noah's illustration of his experience in the hospital. He's the yellow figure, the doctor is giving him a shot and saying 'Good job'. "Doctors help people."

Noah has been really into taking photos on my phone lately, especially when I'm not looking. Here's a few gems I've found on my phone recently.

Our sweet valentines.

Me and my first baby.
Playing in the snow!

There was a snow monster outside!

Beautiful sunset

I really like the way the light hits the beveled ceiling in our bedroom creates these different values.

Another shot of the corner of our bedroom.

Cheeky baby.
14 months!


Noah, waiting for Grandma to visit
She's here! (And vaccinated!)

Making Jordan's annual chocolate peanut butter cheesecake for his birthday

Out for a walk on a sunny day!
Cake is done!

The birthday boy!

I wonder what he wished for??














No comments:

Post a Comment