Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August One

I am going to try to post every day this month. Jordan inspired me to try it. He's reading this book about writing a book right now titled "No Plot? No Problem!" It outlines the steps to writing an entire novel in 30 days. He decided to undertake this project this month so I thought the least I could do would be writing a simple blog entry. This is a link to the book if you'd like to buy it yourself and write a novel. There's a commitment contract in it to sign that says you're going to write your book within the 30 day deadline and you won't give up and you'll tell people about it so they can encourage you and mock you if you start slacking and everything. Serious bizness.

http://www.amazon.com/No-Plot-Problem-Low-Stress-High-Velocity/dp/0811845052

A lot has happened in the last few months. It was pretty crazy for awhile and now things have settled back into a routine. I'm looking forward to writing something every day and recounting some of the wonderful memories Jordan and I have from our wedding and honeymoon, and probably some rambling nonsense too. Here's a picture to start out:




The picture on the left was taken during the summer of 2011 on my parent's deck. The picture on the right was taken on our wedding day, June 22nd, 2012. We're going to try to keep the rainbow umbrella summer photo tradition going. I think we have a pretty cute start.

No comments:

Post a Comment