 |
| Baby's first bubbles. |
It's hard to believe we have been home for ten weeks with only a few trips to the grocery store and Target. More and more things are starting to slowly open up and it's hard to know if things are happening too quickly or not. To me, it seems like too much, too fast. For our family, not much is going to change regardless of what is open. Though there will be one pretty big change soon: Noah's daycare is opening again!
We have decided to keep him home for a bit longer and will probably send him on a Friday for his first day back so he'll be able to recover after for a couple days. The first day back to school is always exhausting and I'm sure it will be for him too. Having his classmates around again will be a big change after having over two months of only two adults and an infant for interaction. We're comfortable with the many precautions and safety measures that his daycare has put into place that there will be minimal risk.
Once Noah is back at school, Jordan will be working in his office again full time and I'll be home with Evan. This means that the daily structure of our family routine will be pretty much back to normal which is something I'm looking forward to. We have discussed having some social meetings with a couple friends outside in a few weeks which is also something I'm excited about.
I took even fewer photos this week, probably because the days were kind of dreary (with a few exceptions!) and we pretty much do the same stuff all the time. But here are the pictures I did take...
 |
| Sprinkler action on a sunny day! |
 |
| Those little bear feet sticking out... <3 |
 |
| Raindrops on the leaves, so pretty. |
 |
| The solitary child and his pinwheel. |
 |
| Noah's plan. I'm not sure I get it. |
 |
| Myrtle's babies are still hanging out! |
 |
| Letters from friends are the best! |
 |
| This little big guy turned five months old! |
 |
| These baby legs. I love them. |
 |
| Five months! And becoming more mobile everyday by scooting and rolling around. |
 |
| Soaking up some rays. |
 |
| These two little dudes. Jordan and I are so lucky. |
 |
| That smirk. This is such an Evan picture right now. |
 |
| Quarantine hair. Shaggy looks are in! |
 |
| My Parker boys. |
I might start updating this blog less frequently now, maybe every couple weeks or something, now that it feels like things are kind of settling into a new normal. I know I'm going to enjoy looking back at what this time was like for our family though. And if you've been reading these entries each week, thank you! It's nice to know that there are people interested in our little family. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment