Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I have a shape. Round.

So, since school ended in May I have been slowly gaining weight. It didn't help that I had a summer job that kept me seated for eight hours a day and I have been increasingly stressed out and busy with all the moving and job searching and training hoopla. My health just got lower and lower on my list of priorities and it just became too easy to sit around and eat rather than workout. I guess I never realized how many calories I was burning while running around my classroom and it finally caught up with me.

Last week I decided to do something about it and joined a gym. I decided to save some money by signing up for a year-long contract. That way I'm going to be paying for the membership anyway, I might as well use it. And I certainly don't want to be unhappy with the way I look on my wedding day so this eliminates my excuses for not exercising. I'm thinking about getting a personal trainer too. I had a session with a trainer two days after I joined the gym and it was actually a lot of fun. I was also sore for days afterward, but it was a good kind of sore.

Jordan and I have been enjoying the fall weather by going on some walks in the park behind our apartment. It's a really beautiful area with a great, long path.

This is Jordan's senior picture pose. I like the use of complementary colors. 
  

I didn't want to look at the camera because I wasn't wearing makeup and didn't shower that day. I'm so vain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment